Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Old Pictures of the Hanifl Clan

My sister, Nora, and I scanned some old photos recently for mom's new digital picture frame. We hope you enjoy!


(L) Mike & Carolyn (Hanifl) Bresnahan-July 23, 1971
(R)Grandma Soer and Ruthie (Bresnahan-Knop)-1974


(T) Hans and Ruth (Soer) Hanifl
(B)Uncle Roy, Aunt Rene, Aunt Ethel, Aunt Ruth, and Uncle Leon. Grandma died a year after this picture was taken.


(T)Grandkids of Hans and Ruth Hanifl-taken at the Bresnahan's when Grandma died
(B) Mike and Carol (Hanifl) Bresnahan at their surprise 60th birthday party


(T) Carolyn, Kathy and Mike Hanifl
(B) Mike and Carolyn at the Prom-early 60s
(T) Mike and Carol Bresnahan on the town
(B) Apparently, so were Grandma and Grandpa. This is exactly how I remember them...

(T) Funny Grandma!
(B) I have no idea about this picture...
(L) The Hanifl's on vacation-Kathy, Mike, Carol and Ruth Hanifl
(R) The goofy Bresnahan kids with Santa in the early 80s-Michael, Nora and Ruthie
(L) Carol Hanifl and Ruthie
(R) Grandma and Grandpa Hanifl's Wedding-I love this picture!
(L) My very favorite picture of Grandma with Great Grandma and Grandpa Soer.
(R) Grandma Hanifl with Carol as a baby...we think my son Ryan resembles Carol

Isn't this the way we are supposed to remember Grandpa!
Cheers~RK

No comments: