Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Greetings from the Knop Family








You might ask yourself, who in the hell are these people? KNOP? (Its a silent K by the way, like knife.) ...ok, now that you have thought about that, I thought I would post a few pictures of the family. How are you related to us? Well....My grandparents are the late Ruth Soer (my namesake) and Hans Hanifl. My parents are Carol (Hanifl) and Mike Bresnahan. I (Ruth) am married to Dennis and we have two boys-Jackson (4) and Ryan (10 months). The next generation grows!

This blog is great idea. I might actually be able to figure out who is who in Great Uncle Charlie's family. You all perplex me. I will learn. I eventually figured out the difference between Tim and Jim Soer so there is hope. (Really, they aren't twins?)

And, if any of you are bored at work and would like to lollygag on the internet, feel free to see more pictures at: http://knopfamily.shutterfly.com/ (password is jackson, all lowercase.)

I dearly wish that Grandma and Grandpa Hanifl would have been able to meet my boys...I'm so lucky to have them as angels guarding over them every day-RK






























No comments: